The Sports and Entertainment sectors have grown recently, with the increase in various commercial, tax, and legal operations involving athletes, artists, writers, producers, sports federations, among others, as well as the image management and intellectual property rights contracts.
Our team has vast experience in these markets and knows how the sports and entertainment industry works.
With a broad knowledge of solutions, and opportunities in the sports and entertainment industry – National and International – and for its multidisciplinary knowledge, the office offers to clients complete solutions with other departments.
- Assistance in negotiating contracts for the transmission of sporting and entertainment events, advertising and marketing, exploitation of image rights, sports co-management and partnership, intellectual property, among others;
- Assistance on regulations for sporting competitions;
- Assistance on consultative and litigious matters, including judicial and arbitration proceedings with sport administration entities;
- Assistance, working with the Labor, Social Security, and Human Resources – Consultative and Litigation – Department in the drafting and negotiation of employment contracts and/or provision of services for athletes, members of the technical committee, and artists;
- Assistance to Investors, Sports Marketing Companies, Clubs, Federations, Athletes, Members of the Technical Committee and Artists, on Tax and Corporate matters.