The Real Estate Law Department is responsible for providing legal support and information in real estate sales and purchase processes; condominiums; usucapio and repossession; mortgage; formation and proofreading of purchase and rent contracts; donation and assignment; formalization of property rights, among others.
With a dedicated team specialized in the legal department, Choaib, Paiva e Justo Advogados Associados firm helps clients to regularize and manage their properties, in Brazil or abroad, offering a fast, transparent, and high-quality service.
- Consulting on real estate purchase and sale – drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Consulting and review of deeds, verification and obtaining personal certificates of sellers and the property, preparation of meetings to settle any conflicts;
- Real Estate Rent Consulting – drafting and reviewing the contract, verifying and obtaining tenants’ documents;
- Rent Review;
- Lease Agreement Renewal;
- Expropriation – monitoring and filing of defense in expropriation proceedings aiming to verify the regularity/legality of the expropriation, as well as to ensure the receipt of compensation according to the expropriated property value;
- Property Regularization – extrajudicial and judicial proceedings aimed at regularizing deeds and certificates, through writs and other legal actions;
- Real Estate Development;
- Structuring of projects, including shopping malls constructions.