Corporate Law is an important department in the corporate world, being responsible for the use and application of legislation to issues related to the structure and functioning of companies, the relationship, and conflicts between partners, shareholders, associates, and partners, bringing to the legal format the interests and operations agreed between the parties.
Choaib, Paiva e Justo Advogados Associados firm is dedicated to advising Brazilian and foreign companies, their partners, shareholders and administrators, in the planning, formation, examination, review and negotiation of contracts, related to the various corporation operations such as the constitution and the liquidation of companies, acquisition and sale of equity holdings and assets, operations of incorporation, merger, division, the transformation of companies, operations to raise funds, investments and loans, etc.
- Preventive consulting, planning, guidance on strategic decisions and implementation of corporate structures and reorganizations;
- Assistance in business negotiations;
- Transactions for the acquisition of equity holdings and assets, through the negotiation, preparation, review, and monitoring of corporate, and civil transaction documents.
- Corporate documents creation, such as contracts and bylaws and their amendments, minutes of meetings and assemblies, partners and shareholders agreements, dissolutions, appointment documents and dismissal of directors, etc.;
- Drafting of association contracts, including joint ventures, in Brazil and abroad;
- Guidance on the implementation of a corporate governance structure for conflict prevention;
- Legal due diligence.