The Private Banking department of Choaib, Paiva e Justo Advogados Associados firm provides essential services and personalized advice to companies and high-income investors, to protect and secure their income.
Working with large banks, the firm’s partners have vast experience in Taxation and Fiscal processes, Repatriation of Assets Abroad, Internationalization, and Investment Planning, in Brazil and abroad.
- Planning and reformulation of company internationalization processes (operating subsidiaries, holdings, etc.);
- Registration of direct foreign investments with the Central Bank of Brazil;
- Exchange consultancy in outward remittances and/or foreign funds, for individuals and legal entities;
- Planning and support for the implementation of investments abroad;
- Assistance in the business constitution abroad;
- Succession assistance related to assets and rights held abroad;
- Assistance for definitive tax exit in Brazil;
- Study and evaluation of fiscal and inheritance impacts abroad, contacting specialists in different jurisdictions;
- Preparation and/or review of the Annual Statement of Brazilian Capitals Abroad to the Central Bank of Brazil;
- Preparation and/or review of the Income Tax to the Internal Revenue Service, especially with regard to foreign assets.